1. Can I cancel my order after I've placed it?
Cancellations are allowed within 24 hours upon your order. If we have not shipped your order, we will proceed with a payment void. Unfortunately, if we have already shipped your product, any cancellation will be treated as a return so store credit will be refunded to your account.
2. I have an incorrect/faulty item in my order. What do I do?
Write in to us at email@example.com with your order number and the incorrect item. You may need to return the item to us and we will re-send the correct/new item to you.
3. Can I amend my order after I've placed it?
You may cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. Once you've cancelled it, we will proceed with payment void. However, if we've shipped your order out, we strongly recommend for you to cancel your existing order and place a new one. If you'd like to place the new order with your store credit, kindly wait for us to revert to you before proceeding with the new order.
4. How do you deliver your products?
We use POS Malaysia on all orders. We ship all local orders every Monday and Thursday.
5. What should I do if my order hasn't been delivered yet?
Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a tracking number to check your order's status.
6. Can I track the delivery of my order?
Certainly! We will send you a confirmation email with a tracking number.
7. What happens if I'm not at the address provided when my order arrives?
Kindly contact the courier service stated in our confirmation email to request for a re-delivery.
8. Will my parcel be charged customs and import charges?
Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges and we can't tell you the cost as the costs vary in different countries but kindly take note these charges will be borne by the recipient of the parcel.
9. Can I choose a specific time or day for my delivery?
You can choose from two options - next day delivery or standard. Unfortunately, we cannot control the exact delivery time from our couriers.
10. Can I have my order delivered to a P.O. box?
No, unfortunately we cannot deliver orders to P.O. boxes. You can always opt to ship it to a friend and pick your package from hers instead!
Returns and refunds
11. What is your returns policy for Malaysia?
You are required to return the item to us and your refund will be processed as store credit. You can return any item for store credit within 14 days of receiving your original order provided the item is in its original form of packaging.
12. What is your exchange policy for Malaysia?
You can exchange your order within 14 days, as long as the new item has the same SKU as the original product you ordered. If you'd like to exchange for a different colour/size, the price of both colours/sizes must be the same as the price at which you bought the original product for. All replacement items will be delivered to the original address stated in the first order.
If the item is out of stock in the size or colour you have opted for, then a store credit will be issued instead.
If you'd like to exchange for a different item, we strongly recommend for you to return the existing order to us. Once we have received it, your return will be processed as store credit. Kindly place a new order within 30 days.
Please take note:
- All goods will be inspected upon return and they must come in its original form of packaging with the tags attached in order to qualify for a return/exchange.
- Sale items are strictly non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
13. What is your returns and exchange policy for international customers?
We accept exchanges and returns for international customers provided the items are in their original form of packaging. However, kindly take note we do not reimburse any shipping charges at the moment.
14. If I use my store credit for my second purchase, can I opt for an exchange or return?
Unfortunately, purchases done via store credit are final.
15. What happens if I forgot to include my return note?
Write in to us with your order number and state your reason of return. If we do not receive an email from you, we will not be able to process the return.
Payments, promos and gift vouchers
16. I have a promo code. How do I use it?
Easy! Input your promo code in before checkout and the discount will be applied accordingly.
17. How can I pay for my order?
You can use your Paypal account or any credit or debit card.
18. When will my account be charged for my order?
Immediately! If you need to cancel your order, please write in to us within 24 hours of the order.
19. Can I get a refund if the price has changed since I ordered it?
No, we will not be able to refund the price difference.
20. Can I use more than one promo code on my order?
You can only use one promo code per order unless stated otherwise.
21. What currencies can I use to place an order with you?
At the moment, we accept Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
22. My question isn't listed. How can I contact you?
You may fill in the inquiry form on our website or drop us an email at email@example.com.
23. Where can I find your size guide and measurements?
You can find measurements in our Sizing Chart and you can find care instructions on each of our garments.
24. I'm having trouble accessing your website - what should I do?
Our sincerest apologies! Write in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of the error so our tech team can help you out as soon as possible.
25. Where are you stocked?
Feel free to view and purchase our collection at these other outlets: www.fashionvalet.com, Shoes Shoes Shoes in Publika and Jalan Telawi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.